Deepalaya School, Kalkaji Extension
Deepalaya School Kalkaji Extension is an unaided, recognized co-educational, senior secondary school affiliated to the CBSE. It has been in existence for over 17 years but it got recognition from the Directorate of Education in October, 2008 and affiliation from the CBSE in October, 2009. The school got Minority Status in August, 2011. The school was upgraded to the Senior Secondary level in Arts &Commerce stream in August, 2013. We started Class XI – Commerce stream in September, 2013.
The school provides quality oriented, and value based education. Most of our students are from neighborhoods. The school is intended to make its students better human beings and contributing to the country and its citizens. Value education is a big component of all classes.
The school had 1725 students during the year 2019- 2020 including 1070 boys and 655 girls. In the CBSE exams, the school obtained 100 per cent results for class X and class XII during 2019-2020 academic years.
Aim and Values of the School:
• The aim of the school is to provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and to be useful and contributing citizens.
• The school curriculum aims to promote holistic i.e. moral, social, intellectual, cultural and entrepreneur development of each child
• Prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and challenges of life.
• To make children capable of carving a niche for themselves in this world. To become better citizens and reaching out to contribute to nation building.
• School has sound infrastructure and has spread across 2 acres.
• It has well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics Lab.
• It has Computer Labs, Library, Art Room, music room, dance room, medical room and an auditorium with a seating capacity of 400 people
• School premises are well lit and having airy classrooms.
• Provision of clean and cold drinking water for children.
• It has 2 playgrounds, basket ball court,
• School premises is having CCTV surveillance
• Clinic facilities for students.
Facilities & Procedures
- School has sound infrastructure and has spread across 2 acres.
- It has well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics Lab.
- It has Computer Labs, Library, Art Room, music room, dance room, medical room and an auditorium with a seating capacity of 400 people
- School premises are well lit and having airy classrooms.
- Provision of clean and cold drinking water for children.
- It has 2 playgrounds, basket ball court,
- School premises is having CCTV surveillance
- Clinic facilities for students
Achievements (administrative, academic or co-curricular:
Deepalaya School Kalkaji has won several awards in different extra-curricular activities at inter school level and zonal level as well
• Won throw ball competition
• 1st prize in solo semi classic song competition at zonal level
• 2nd prize in on the spot painting competition at zonal level
• 2nd prize in zonal slogan writing competition
• 2nd prize in Group Songs at zonal level
• Secured many Consolation prizes in other competitions at zonal level
Mr. CP Davis
011 - 9599113766