Get involved and become Volunteer
We recognize that contributions of time and talent are just as important as financial contributions. We, thus, encourage people to contribute their time by making a conscious effort in participating in our programs to accelerate social and economic change in our country.
With the summer vacations starting, volunteers are required in the month of June to teach the children something more than what is in the books. We require volunteers for our different projects who are enthusiastic and can help the children bring out their latent talents.
- Preparing teaching learning aids
- Latent Talent Development (Theatre, Dance, Singing, Painting etc)
- SUPW (Gardening, School Sanitation, Tree Plantation etc)
- Assist in campaigning on various issues.
- Community Mobilization – Enhance community participation, Sensitize on community issues.
- Counseling, spending time with children.
- English Conversation.
- Latent Talent Development.
- Academic support.
Special Unit for Differently-abled children
- Spend time with children; introduce them in learning process.
- Btraining in creative exercises.
- Designing of Documents.
- Computer Classes.
- Software products.
- Process Documentation.
- Research and Documentation.
- Administrative support (data entry, dispatching, packing etc).